Return to Website

Girls' Talk

From the makers of Police Academy comes the feel-good forum experience of the season!

Girls' Talk
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Norm lost a pound!

Guilty!

such a dog...

patt*

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Norm's bad habits, however, continue to rub off on his mom. The last time that I saw Patt**, I couldn't get her to stop humping Sweet Meat's leg.

Replying to:

Just had to share that our dog went to his vet in the hometown of Jeff and Meat, and that our vet, Dr. Ruth (no shit), was happy with jod* and me because during his last appointment, Norm was a wee bit overweight (just 2 pounds, but still)...

Norm's good habits (diet food, spastic running around) have not rubbed off on his mom. Ah well...

patt*

Re: Re: Re: Norm lost a pound!

i think jeff is especially jealous of norm's ability to lick himself!

Replying to:

Guilty!

such a dog...

patt*

Replying to:

Norm's bad habits, however, continue to rub off on his mom. The last time that I saw Patt**, I couldn't get her to stop humping Sweet Meat's leg.

Replying to:

Just had to share that our dog went to his vet in the hometown of Jeff and Meat, and that our vet, Dr. Ruth (no shit), was happy with jod* and me because during his last appointment, Norm was a wee bit overweight (just 2 pounds, but still)...

Norm's good habits (diet food, spastic running around) have not rubbed off on his mom. Ah well...

patt*