W5MET I-Link Open Web Forum

Have something to say ? Information you want to post about ilink. Post anything ilink or Ham Related here but please use the Classified area or the auction site to post any you need to sell.

W5MET I-Link Open Web Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Re: Wanted Board on Your Auction Site?

Thanks Tomy will keep updating as we go ... Have you tried the new I-link system yet wow its cool... I just orderd a board to set up a radio link to the world here. Not sure yet if I'm going to keep it simplex for all the local people to use arounf here or if I'm going to link it in to a repeater system... will see Take Care and have a Great New Years ciao Frank W5MET

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

I agree Frank. I see that there are a few new postings on the Classifieds, and posted one myself. You are doing a great job with the Web-site, and keep up the good work.

Tnx Tommy (N5PJY)

Replying to:

Thanks for the thought but I cant put wanted on a auction site just does not work like a board. But I do have that at another link on the web site.Where is says post any radios you want to sell here. That's a set board and there there is a area for wanted.

Thanks again and I hope you use it some time.

Frank

W5MET

Replying to:

Suggestion: Why not put a "Wanted Board" on your amateur auction site http://scripts.cgispy.com/auctions/auction.pl?user=w5met ?

I think that would generate traffic. Just a thought.