Tiger Forum

Welcome to the Tiger forum. Feel free to post a positive message.

Forum: Tiger Forum
Start a New Topic 
   Board|Threaded
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: GET WITH THE TIMES

I WON'T BE AS NICE AS JASON:

My response to whoever wrote this is: Put up or shut up. It is people like you that continue to give this organization a bad name. Why don't you step forward and ask to help instead of posting anonymous messages. Funny thing is you are posting with the title "all of us" and it is most likely only 1 or 2 of you. Gutless in my opinion. Quit being part of the problem and start becoming part of the solution. The season hasn't even started yet. Instead of thanking the volunteers that spend countless hours running this program, you condemn them because we have not updated the website. Are you kidding me? Sounds like you do not have anything else better to do. I will leave this message up for a couple of days, then I am deleting the messages. I will then block your IP address from being able to post in the forum, since you obviously do not have the intelligence to know that this is for positive comments only.

Re: GET WITH THE TIMES - by Coach Jason - Jul 11, 2009 3:03pm
Get your own FREE Forum today! 
Report Content ·  · Web Calendars   Counters & Site Stats   Online Photo Albums   Email Forms 
powered by Powered by Bravenet bravenet.com