Fife Greys Forum

This is the place to chat about your rescued Greyhound.

Fife Greys Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Please Read- Cash Reward - Friends Sibe lost/stolen - UK wide

I hope this is ok to post. A very good online friend of mine (who helped me a lot when Ben was ill and gave me lots of info about accupuncture etc) has lost there Sibe

Her dog has been missing feared stolen in London (Streatham area)since 25th August there is a LARGE CASH reward with no questions asked for his safe return. She has contacted local press etc and has been watching free ads. Gumtree had an add for a dog similar - v suspect "black and white huski blue eyes £500" and no numbers just contact through gumtree.

It was removed as soon as she put ad in about lost husky So far Gumtree are not cooperating due to "data protection!!!"

Please please please put the word about and keep an eye out for him, his family and humans are distraught,we really NEED him home.

'Kaos' male black and white,blue eyes MICROCHIPPED,white diamonte collar.will be very shy but will not bite!
any information gratefully recieved NO QUESTIONS ASKED!!!"

I have contact numbers should anyone require them.

Thank you

Re: Please Read- Cash Reward - Friends Sibe lost/stolen - UK wide

Lynne

...Gumtree had an add for a dog similar - v suspect "black and white huski blue eyes £500" and no numbers just contact through gumtree.

It was removed as soon as she put ad in about lost husky So far Gumtree are not cooperating due to "data protection!!!"

Can't the police help you out here? Perhaps Gumtree will be a bit more forthcoming with them.

steve

Can't the police help you out here? Perhaps Gumtree will be a bit more forthcoming with them.

Thanks Steve hopefully that line of enquiry is being looked at at the moment. The police have to have enough belief it could be Kaos so as to put in a special sata protection form requesting details from the data controller at Gumtree

Hoping for some news soon on that front. Fingers and paws crossed.

Let us know how it goes Lynne. When I lived in Ireland there was a spate of pedigree dogs being stolen from people's front gardens etc. Too easy for dogs to be taken down South or across the water and never seen again.

KAOS IS HOME!!!!!!!!! Back where he belongs I have tears in my eyes. I don't know the details yet but he is home!!!! Will updtae later.

Just the best news ever a month living rough and he is home