Fife Greys Forum

This is the place to chat about your rescued Greyhound.

Fife Greys Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
New Merchandise

Hi all,

Coming soon! Tax disc holders and windscreen decals (interior) with GRF Logo will soon be available. (hopefully within the next 2 weeks)these will be priced at just £1 each.

Snoods (hand knitted)also available to order at £4 plus p+p for single colour and multi colour price on request. (ideal for walks on cold winter days).

Just a wee reminder that we still have a quantity of sweatshirts for sale in both grey and black, various sizes available from medium to XL at £15 plus p+p.
There are also a few tee shirts left in sizes large and extra large at £4 plus p+p also one black sweatshirt size medium with 100 dogs rehomed logo available at £5 plus p+p.

I also have a selection of Greyhound themed Christmas, Birthday and Thank You cards available which were kindly donated by Pat Senior at £4 per pack (6) plus p+p.

Hope to have new GRF Christmas Cards available soon.

Contact me on e-mail address helen.taylor019@btinternet.com with your requirements.

Re: New Merchandise

We have just received the new road tax disc holders and window decals (interior)They are available at £1 each plus a small charge for P&P.Please e-mail me at helen.taylor019@btinternet.com with your requirements as due to family circumstances I will not be at any of the walks in the near future.Samples on show at Baltree and Union Farm soon.

Helen