Fife Greys Forum

This is the place to chat about your rescued Greyhound.

Fife Greys Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
NOW BEING PRINTED 2010 GRF Happy Hounds Calendar

Feast your eyes on some of the most gorgeous pinups seen on a calendar in many a year- yes, it's the 2010 GRF Happy Hounds Calendar.
Covers 15 months starting october, costs £5 and it can be yours at the october walk! They will also be at Baltree, Union Farm, and will sort out something for postal orders (details will follow).
Feel free to email me with your order especially if people are after several calendars for friends or to use as christmas pressies etc. We will be able to gauge how many to order for the next print run and you'll get them quicker.
Thanks
Michele

Re: NOW BEING PRINTED 2010 GRF Happy Hounds Calendar

hi michelle
pattie here my grey is lady zara how are you after the walk please may i order one of the happy hounds calendar look forward to the next walk
love pattie paul and lady zara

Seeing as Kell and Lucy are stars we'll take four please - see you at the October walk

Hi Michele - I would like 3 calenders please - wont be at the oct walk as u already know but ill drop u an email once ive got all my sponser money in (neary there!) and maybe we could arrange some kind of a swap if that was ok? x

Hi Joan,
no worries, just email me and we'll get it sorted! Hope you enjoyed the bridge lol,

Michele

Good News - The first batch of the 2010 GRF Happy Hounds Calendar has been printed and will be delivered to Baltree and Union Farm this Sunday

Orders are flying in for the hottest doggie calendar of the year so don't delay - £5.00 and it's yours

Ian

Michele we would love a calendar AND I am still due you £ for the bridge walk - forgot all about it SORRY.

Meassage me your address on the book of faces and I will stick a cheque for both in the post 1 calendar and the sponsor £ I said I'd give you last night.

Let me know who to make the cheque out to aswell please. :)

Michelle

I'd love a calendar. Could you let me know how to pay for this? Thanks.

Good one Ian. Many thanks!!!
If anyone further afield is interested in mail order, payment can be made by paypal (please use the paypal/donation button on the Friends of GRF page) or cheque (payable to Greyhound Rescue Fife, please email for address to send it to). I will have a price on monday for postage cost.

thanks,
michele

Hi.. Can we order two calendars please. We will be at the walk next week at Dunfermline so will pay for them and pick them up then.

Thanks

Karen and Pat Brundell and Ace

Hi Michele

Saw the finish product at Baltree today they look fantastic well done!! You dropping some at Union Farm?

Fiona
xx

Hi Fiona,

Dena and I dropped off a batch at Union Farm and Baltree yesterday so you should be able to get them from either place.

I should have the rest of the order this week and they will be available from Michele or myself at this Sunday's walk

Ian

I need to order 6 calenders please. Also have sponsor money from the walk to pay. Dont have computer at the moment and phone not letting me do the things i want too :-( ie paypal,hotmail. Michelle could u pls txt me on 07916688339 with what i can do/send this cash please. Thanks jenny