Fife Greys Forum

This is the place to chat about your rescued Greyhound.

Fife Greys Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
GRF Walk October 4th

Hi there

Just a quick note to remind you all of the upcoming monthly walk. It is going to be held at Pittencrieff Park in Dunfermline, meeting at the main car park at 11am.

Remember that all dogs need to be kept on a lead and don't forget all those doggy bags for scooping the poop.

There should be a poster available on the website shortly to advertise the walk. If you could print a couple off and put them up somewhere near your home we would be very much appreciated. If you have any problems please drop me an email and I will forward a copy onto you.

Re: GRF Walk October 4th

Unfortunately going to miss this one as I am doing a 5k run up in Inverness that day. It's the first one that has fallen on my weekend off as well since the last Dunfermline walk. Ah well c'est la vie. I keep looking and I know that one day one or two of these beautiful creatures will be mine to look after.

Have a good one folks Im not gonna make this one either as Im at a hen weekend...see you at the next one!! x

Hi Guys,
Another lovely day for our Sunday walk and we hope that you enjoyed yourselves.
We thank you all once again for your fantastic support. It looks like we will soon have 47 dogs for rehoming so we fully appreciate all the help we can get. Without your great support we would have to severely cut back our rescue efforts.
At the walk we received:
£80.40 from the lucky numbers. Thanks Fiona, Gordon and all.
£31 from the raffle.
£25 from Fiona's fantastic liver cake. Thanks Fiona.
£ 5.50 from Kate's chew sticks. Thanks Kate.
£19 from the collecting can. Thanks everybody.
Giving us a wonderful total of £160.90.
Not included are monies from the sponsored walk, calendar sales and tax disc sales. Thanks to everyone who has helped.
A little secret - next year we are bringing in new venues for our monthly walks but at the moment we are not telling you where.
Get yer satnavs out.
Celia and Jimmy.

Awwwwww Could it be nearer ME??

Ah well at least the new venues are planned for the new year and maybe someone will get me a sat nav for my xmas 2 give me at least a fightin chance of reaching the new venues!! Just thought I would say that before anyone else did...lol xx