Fife Greys Forum

This is the place to chat about your rescued Greyhound.

Fife Greys Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Beds for greyhounds

Hi Folks,

Looking to buy my two hounds some new beds. Wondering if anyone has any recommendations?

Re: Beds for greyhounds

There's a guy at Kinross market sells huge pillows really well stuffed and even has replacement covers for £10. They're are the perfect size and comfort level for any greyhound!! Wouldn't recommend them if any of your dogs are chewers cos of all the stuffing but otherwise perfect and doesn't cost an arm and a leg!

Fiona

Vince and Freya suggest this one would just about do http://www.johnlewis.com/230646949/Product.aspx

Thanks Chris and Chris - if only eh?

That's good re Kinross market. I'm in West Lothian and Bathgate market used to do great ones but recently have been getting flatter and flatter. I see a trip to sunny Fife to buy the babies new beds. Thanks again.

And the added bonus is Baltree is 5 minutes up the road!!

I spent a fortune on beds for Bambi (one for downstairs and one for up!) when I first got her and she would not entertain them at all!! She prefers a duvet folded and to be honest they r a fab price from the supermarkets and wash up fab!! The expensive dog beds ended up as a luxurious bed for my friends 2 cats!!lol Ah well u live and learn...lol x

Asda smart price single duvet and smart price duvet cover. Work for my two, don't cost an arm and a leg and easily washed - cover comes off, and replaced when they get too smelly... I think the duvets are only £7 each.

They are big enough for them to move round about till they get them exactly where they want them! And if like mine, they want to have a chew, its not a disaster as they didn't cost the earth!

hi
my grey has a fold up duvet in her crate
in the lounge she has a circular soft bed from
pets at home

you will probably get beds cheaper at your local
supermarket