Fife Greys Forum

This is the place to chat about your rescued Greyhound.

Fife Greys Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Calendar 2010

To buy Michele's Happy Hounds calendar you can either pay by using the PayPal button on the "Will you help us" page, or Payment is also possible by cheque or postal order. Please email friendsofgrf@blueyonder.co.uk for details.

Cost of calendar £5.00 each
postage 1 calendar £1.30
2 calendars £1.90
3 calendars £3.20

Calendar Front

Calendar Back

Re: Calendar 2010

Aww

I want one
Are they avalible to buy from Union Farm and Baltree or do you have to order one?

Also i still have sponser money from the bridge walk,
should i drop it in at the kennels or... ?

Hi Paula, Ian has left calendars at both Baltree and Union Farm. They will also be available at the walk this sunday.
If you can't make the walk please leave your sponsor money with Celia and Jimmy or Nanette at Union Farm.

Thanks,
michele

HI MICHELLE
JUST SEEN THE CALENDER OM THE FORUM

HAVE YOU ANY CHRISTMAS CARDS READY YET

IF I GET A CALENDAR WHO DO I MAKE THE CHEQUE OUT
TO

JANICE

Janice,

As per previous phone calls I am sourcing the christmas cards and hope to have info. regarding them soon.

Helen

HI MICHELLE

SAW THE CHRISTMAS CALENDARS ON THE FORUM
WOULD LIKE TO ORDER 4 £20 IS THAT RIGHT
WHAT IS THE POSTAGE ON THAT. WHO DO I MAKE THE
CHEQUE OUT TO

JANICE

The calendars are absolutely fabulous got mine last nite (thanks Michele and Nik!)No home should be without (at least) one of these!!! WEll done all involved in getting them produced they really are brilliant! x ps the february girl is especially adorable!!lol what do you mean im biased...

hi mICHELLE

GOT YOUR MESSAG E ABOUT THE CALLENDARS

WOULD LIKE TO ORDER 4 CALENDARS AT 5 POUNDS EACH
WHAT IS THE POSTAGE ?

HAVE YOU GOT SAMPLES OF THE PICTURES ON THE
CALENDARS

Got ours today, thanks. It has pride of place on the kitchen wall already .

We're just pointing out to Vince that if he keeps up the worktop clearances he could well be starring in next years publication .

Purchased a calender yesterday when we visited kennels and it is lovely. Just to say thankyou to Celia and volunteers for the tour and letting our hounds use the paddocks (Tommy is fine, he ripped his dew claw about 30 seconds into his run!) You all do an amazing job down there, will definately visit again if we get down your way

There are a few calendars left at Baltree and Union Farm. They will be for sale at the December walk so if you're stuck for a christmas pressie for someone problem solved! Get in quick before they are sold out.

Michele