Fife Greys Forum

This is the place to chat about your rescued Greyhound.

Fife Greys Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Daisy

It is with a very heavy heart, that I post my first forum message.Daisy,our beautiful black and white girl,(she was known as Lady when she was with GRF), had to be PTS tonight. Daisy started to fit yesterday continuing into today with no recovery time between seizures.Despite all the medications the vet tried nothing stopped the fits. It left us no option but to make the hard decision.
Although we are heartbroken and our other grey is distraught looking for her, we can't thank Celia & Jimmy enough for allowing us the privilage of taking Daisy home. God bless you.

Re: Daisy

We're really sorry to read your sad news.

Michele

So sorry to hear ur news - ur in all our thoughts x

Sorry to hear this...she is at rest now...Wishing you all well...x

Hi Senga and Alan,
We remember little black and white Daisy very well. She was a beautiful little girl with a beautiful nature. We are so very, very sorry to hear of her untimely death. However we are very happy that she had the best two years of her life in your home. She will take many happy memories across Rainbow Bridge.
We send our deepest sympathy to you both.
R.I.P. Daisy.
Celia and Jimmy.

Thank you, we had two lovely years with her. She was such a wee refined, delicate soul. We are so glad she that she allowed us to share her life with us.
Thank you for pairing us together it was a perfect combination.