Fife Greys Forum

This is the place to chat about your rescued Greyhound.

Fife Greys Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Can anyone help Vicky?

Vicky

VICKY is a very happy 12 years old girl who has lived very happily in a home for 9 years. Now they are unable to keep her since her Daddy is very ill. She is super friendly, housetrained, well used to a family and easy to walk on a lead. She has been vet checked and seems in very good health but, unfortunately at 12 years old she is in the later stage of her beautiful life. She desperately needs a good home. She is safe in our kennels but she is pining for a loving home. We are so very sad for her. Is there anybody out there who would open their hearts to a most beautiful blue/black darling girl who cannot understand why she has been put out of her loving home? Please, please help her.

Re: Can anyone help Vicky?

My heart goes out to this little girl and at her age will anyone be willing to take her on? I wasn't looking for another hound but if she gets on with my two then i am willing to offer her a home for the rest of her days.

I will phone Celia and Jimmy tonight and sort something out for her to meet my two ...fingers crossed all goes well

Hi Anji, Not done this before so please bare with me.
just want to wish you the best of luck meeting Vicky. Really hope she gets on well with your 2,so she finds her forever home. Bless her heart.
Bella and Niall's mummy

Someone beat me to it, seems she wiggled her way into someone's heart and found herself a sofa before i got the chance to meet her Sam.

Good luck old girl.

Anji

oh ! so so happy for vicky that someone is going to give her a loving home. like you anji my heart went out 2 this wee girl and was thinking should we take our two for a visit to auntie celia and uncle jimmy's ! really glad its all worked out

has vicky been rehomed it was the most heartbreaking thing we have had to do i so thank you all for looking out and after vicky thanks again to all you caring people thank you so much xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Just a second guys.
Vicky has been taken into foster care with a view to adoption. Rather than keep her in the kennels she has gone to a home. The foster carers have dogs and Vicky is being tested to see if it will work out. So she is not quite rehomed yet.
However we thank everyone for their kind offers to help and if there is a problem we would hope that we could take you up on your kind offers.
Thanks everybody.
Celia and Jimmy.

Hi Guys,
Happy to announce that Kenny and Kathy have kindly decided to adopt Vicky.
Thanks go to Kenny and Kathy.
Celia and Jimmy.

That's brilliant news. She needed a home quickly as all she wanted was company and somewhere comfortable.

Michele