Fife Greys Forum

This is the place to chat about your rescued Greyhound.

Fife Greys Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
BLACK WEDNESDAY.

Very, very, very sadly we must report that today we took big TED to his favourite paddock to have his daily play. We left him wandering around. When we returned a few minutes later we found him lying dead in the field.
The vet checked his body and found no injury whatsoever. Something catastrophic must have happened internally. He could not have suffered long.
Play with all your friends across Rainbow Bridge dear TED.
He is the only dog that has ever died while with GRF.
Celia and Jimmy.

Re: BLACK WEDNESDAY.

Oh poor boy!
I only met TED a few times but he was lovely, a big friendly lad..
R.I.P TED, Run free big boy

R.I.P. Ted
We were so sad to read the sad news about the poor lad. At least he was having some fun running about when he went. He took rainbow bridge the only way he knew in his stride and full on. Run Free

Always remembered Billy, Lassie, George & Morag

Sorry to hear about Ted. At least he went naturally and running as freely as a greyhound can safely run free.

I'm sure he'll be looking down making sure all his mates are doing well and cheering when they find forever homes.

I'm so sorry to hear about the big lad. He was such a friendly big boy and will be remembered with affection.

Karen x

So sad to hear the news about poor Ted hope you are bearing up I cant imagine what a horrific shock it must have been for you. Run free Ted x

So sorry to hear the sad news

Rest In Peace big man. our thoughts are with you both.
Hope he meets our Jess at the other end of the rainbow bridge she will keep him right.

Myles, Julie, Jack and Salli

Oh Guys. How sad for you all and Ted. He'll be having fun and running free now.

Thoughts are with you all

Karen, Pat and Ace