Fife Greys Forum

This is the place to chat about your rescued Greyhound.

Fife Greys Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
MYSTERY CHRISTMAS CARDS AT THE WALK.

Yes Guys. Helen and Dave are correct. GRF's new Christmas cards will be on sale at the walk.
The mystery is - who is the extremely handsome chap on the front?
All will be revealed, so, you'd better be at the walk to find out.
Celia and Jimmy.

Re: MYSTERY CHRISTMAS CARDS AT THE WALK.

Its looking like a trip to the bank is required before heading to the walk tomorow with all the tempting things that are gonna be on offer!! Bambi says is it Jimmy on the christmas cards???Cos she is very keen to buy some if it is...lol x

Joan
...Bambi says is it Jimmy on the christmas cards???Cos she is very keen to buy some if it is...lol x

I know it's hard to believe, but I've been told the chap on the front of the cards is even more handsome than Jimmy!

Oh crikey - Jimmy is blushing like mad.

Oh just wait for Bambi's mood today...rain...and its not her fav man on the christmas cards...there may be trouble ahead....!!!ha ha! x

Hi guys - Kyla and her mum and dad won't make the walk today.

She was spayed on Friday and is still a bit under the weather and refusing to walk very far.

At the moment she is lying on the king-size bed being hand fed freshly cooked chicken from her mum. What a drama queen

Good luck with the walk,
Ian,Dena and Kyla

Aw bless her!! Hope she is feelin better soon! x

Hi all

Sorry we couldnt make the walk today and Ace is lying on his bed sulking cos its raining. He wont even go out for a wee!!!

We would like to get some GRF xmas cards though, how do we go about getting some?

Regards to all

Karen and Pat Brundell and Ace

Christmas cards can purchased from us, by using my e-mail address or from Baltree Kennels. The cards are £5 for 6 + p&p. Helen