Fife Greys Forum

This is the place to chat about your rescued Greyhound.

Fife Greys Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Airline Travel Crate

Hello everyone
My name is Paulina and about 8 months ago my boyfriend and I adopted a 3 year old Greyhound.
We are currently planning our return to Canada in about 3 months and we are looking for a airline approved travel crate. If anyone has a travel crate for sale or knows where I might find one at a good price please email me.
Solo is a pretty large Greyhound, so the dimentions around 110cm long and 90cm tall.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Cheers

Re: Airline Travel Crate

Yes I know where you can get crates. Having exported lots of larger dogs, I can probably save you searching etc PM me please.

Sylvia

Sylvia
Yes I know where you can get crates. Having exported lots of larger dogs, I can probably save you searching etc PM me please.

Sylvia

Sylvia - this forum doesn't have a PM facility...

Oooops sorry. It used to have. If you ring me at Langdyke Kennels 01333 353546 I can give you the information.

Sylvia

Have tried to ring you Paulina but have not been able to make contact yet

Sylvia

Hi,

I just wanted to point out that you cam PM each other on the forum in the sense that if you fill in your email address where the form asks for it, others can see it and reply to you; in that sense it is like a PM facility. For instance, if you were to click on my email address in this post you would be able to send a message directly to me.

John.

Hi, Pauline. The girls forgot to write your telephone number down when you rang today. Could you please ring again and leave your mobile no