Fife Greys Forum

This is the place to chat about your rescued Greyhound.

Fife Greys Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Noah, Jake (was luggy) and Tara

Hi Celia & Jimmy,

Just thought we would give you an update on the tricky trio haha.

Well Noah settling in very well and quickly - to the extent that he nips your bum when he wants to play and he is another one that has definately found his voice . Him and his naughty twin Jake just love to rake the buckets (even when we are in the house). Our bed has become the new bucket in the house and requires emptying when it comes to our bed time.

Noah like Jake is very much a mummys boy - i find it weird taking a shower or going to the loo and having him standing watching me

Tara on the other hand just looks at the 2 of them when they start carrying on then looks at us as if to say "well what are you going to do about it".

They are all a massive joy to be around, loving every minute of it. When we get a chance in the new year we will be over for a visit - things just soooo hectic just now.

And we just wanted to wish you all (4 legged crew aswell) a very happy christmas & wonderful new year

Jenny, John and the trio xxx

Re: Noah, Jake (was luggy) and Tara

Hi there,Jenny and John. I am so pleased to read Noah is getting on well. My partner Tom was given that dog to try and get him to race, as he was just not doing the job in Newcastle. He came on a bit, but couldn't run a bend for the life of him,and was reluctant to look at rabbbits out at the park! Hence Celia and Jimmy!! He was so shy, so i am delighted he is coming out of his shell. Thankyou so much for taking him, and posting this fun story. Celia and Jimmy also homed lovely Hugo.Would love to hear how he is?
I'd like to wish everyone a happy Xmas, and thanks to everyone who does such great work for these beautiful dogs.
I took Badger and Babe a couple of years ago, so can't take any more.xx

Re: Noah, Jake (was luggy) and Tara

Hi Fiona, he is a lovely little lad - loves to play and carry on (think having another 2 nut cases round the house helps him). Mind you he seems more interested in being friends with the cat at times haha.

He is settling really well we are all so in love with him and his cute ways