Fife Greys Forum

This is the place to chat about your rescued Greyhound.

Fife Greys Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
New Year

Best wishes to all at GRF for 2010 and I hope many many more dogs find their new homes this year. Hopefully the celebrations are now over as Lofty and I spent the first hour of this year sitting on the bathroom floor!!. The beautiful still and frosty night meant perfect conditions for fireworks and with Dundee, Broughty Ferry, Newport and Tayport (as well as a few neighbours) all setting off displays simultaneously, poor Lofty thought the end of the world had come. Clever lad made a beeline for the bathroom (opening doors by pulling handles with his mouth to get there)as its in the middle of the house and has no windows so I know where to go if ever we are under real attack. Meanwhile Minxie just lounged on the sofa eating chews. Nothing ever bothers her. Happily this morning Lofty has got over the night's festivities and is back to his usual self - peace until November.

Re: New Year

Happy New Year to all also! Yes the firework displays were quite...noticeable? last nite! I also spent the first bit of 2010 sitting with my poor Bambi (both of us in her bed!!lol) They seemed to go on forever!! She also at one point was so on edge she started jumping out her skin when the air freshner went off!!Ah well we r safely into 2010 now so happy days!! All the best!! x