Fife Greys Forum

This is the place to chat about your rescued Greyhound.

Fife Greys Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Bag Pack - amount raised!!

Well done to everybody who helped in the Asda bag pack. We raised £649:83!!!!!
Thank you for all your hard work and devotion and lets do it again!!
Also a big thank you to Asda, Dalgety Bay and it's very generous customers. We raised such a lot of money in such a short space of time (10am - 4pm). Anyone who is interested in doing ths in their own area only have to write a letter on headed paper from GRF and hand it into customer services at their local supermarket. It's that easy.
Well done again everyone!!

Re: Bag Pack - amount raised!!

Congrats, that's a brilliant sum raised and you're right, easy to organise.

Michele

Congrats to all the packers. That's a brilliant amount to raise in just a few hours.

Fantastic amount raised in such a short period of time,almost £110.00 per hour, brilliant effort,well done to all who took part !!!!

Well Done! I work in Asda in Dundee and organise when the bag packers come in so there should be a Saturday and/or Sunday in the next couple of months when I could organise a bag pack. Would there be enough people in the area willing to help?

Hi Claire,
so long as it is a childfree weekend for us we'll be there. There's a growing number of dogs gone to around Dundee so there should be plenty of support.

Michele

Re: Bag Pack - Dundee

Hiya, I did send you a message but was conserned you never got it. You can count myself and Carole in and we also have a friend who is keen to assist. We would need the post code etc for the sat nav but happy to travel to Dundee for the hounds. I also have a large media board type thing which I am in the proccess of covering with info relating GRF and greyhounds which I can bring along or get to you one way or another. I am glad someone is organising another bag pack, if we got as many of these as possible it would make a huge difference for Celia, Jimmy and the dogs.

Sunday 21st March is free if everyone is available then to help, my greyhounds mum (who is also my mum!)is willing to help out also. We have approx 20 checkouts on on a Sunday so the more people who are willing to help the better!

email me at claire_2410@hotmail.co.uk or reply if interested!

Hi Claire
we are more than happy to help on that date. Just give us directions nearer the time. Hopefuuly we will exceed the £650 as there are more tills in your Asda. Speak to you soon.