Fife Greys Forum

This is the place to chat about your rescued Greyhound.

Fife Greys Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
GRF CALENDARS. - WOW !

Hi Michele, Nic, Dan, Fiona and Ian,
Thank you so much for the phenomenal, extremely professional calendars which raised approximately £650 to help the retired greyhounds. The calendars were bound to be a sell out as they were so good. Dan produced a very professional finished article. DC Thomson added the icing on the cake for us with the finished printed work.
Thanks to all others who helped sell them, etc.
All the photos provided were great. Please give us more next year.
Extra thanks to Michele for her painted bags which are in huge demand. They are works of art.
Celia and Jimmy.

Re: GRF CALENDARS. - WOW !

That's a magnificent amount to have raised from selling calendars, congratulations to all involved. Please don't forget the other calendar produced by George as well; it too is a great job and it's obvious that a lot of work has gone into it without any professional help. It has pride of place on our wall. Good work George.

John.

George's calendar is magical, inclusion is a mighty leap towards getting rehomed. It's great looking at it and thinking wow that dog's away already!!!!!

Both calendars are fab and that is a fantastic amount of money to be raised also!! Think that having calendars is also a great way of getting greyhounds into homes where they would not usually get and raising awareness of them - my little god daughter wanted a calendar (mainly due to the good lookin girl on this months page!!lol) and she is finding out all kinds of stuff now about greys and amazing her friends and family with it - amazing how kids can get people thinking!! Well done to all involved in both calendars!!!

Well done Michele on the profits of £650 achieved for your calendar that was brilliant. I am sure the hounds will spend it wisely.

I am sure both our calendars have places on our walls for different reasons.

Thanks John for your praise about my calendar it is an honour to produce my calendar on behalf of Greyhound Rescue Fife and all the homeless hounds at Baltree Kennels.
I am really hoping it is as successful as last years calendar, with all hounds featured last year re-homed. This year Dusk and Eddie are doubled up in the hope to get them re-homed together, They have been in kennels far to long. They need their forever home. Can someone find a space for two loving hounds?
Once again thanks for downloading the calendar and apologies for the spelling mistake of August.
At this time 4 of the featured hound have got their forever homes. Thanks to their new owners, I hope they are settling in OK.
George

Thanks must also go to the following companies that sponsored pages in the calendar. Their initial support guaranteed the calendar would be a greyt fundraiser!

Thomson Family Butchers, Dundee
Amron Landscaping and Kelly Roofing, both Edinburgh
Union Farm Boarding Kennels, Cupar
Alpha Dog Training, Fife
Parkside Vets, Dundee
Walkies, Perth
Paws For Attention, Dundee
Mackenzie & Mackenzie, Solicitors, Dundee
The Pet Shop, Kirkcaldy
Kingdom Trophy Pet Foods, Fife
Pitkennie Pet Cemetary, Fife
Animals & You Magazine