Fife Greys Forum

This is the place to chat about your rescued Greyhound.

Fife Greys Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
The Hour Show

Just came back from walking my grey Tommy we,ve had T for two years after we lost his brother(Mylo)our first Grey.Good to see these loving dogs getting some focus on the T.V keep up your good work.

Heres to the best dogs in the world.

PS looking for a local Greyhound Trust near Coatbridge.

Re: The Hour Show

Wilma stole the show....Poor Jimmy...Wilma was going to have that WATER (IT LOOKED LIKE WATER ANYWAY)[ I thought you all did well...and I hope you have a great response for the greyhounds...must admit tae hiving a wee tear in my eye when watching the hounds..lol laughed at Wilma doing her best to get up on the couch...Hope she finds her forever one soon...

That was a fab bit on the show Celia and Jimmy, hounds and all the rest of you that were on!! Even Bambi sat up and watched (well listened cos she doesnt see the tv!)!!lol Hope it brings in loads of interest and loads of forever homes for the hounds!! I think Wilma and the water will have made people laugh and that always gets folks attention!! Woo hoo brilliant we have TV stars in our midst...must remember to bring my autograph book on Sunday...lol)x

Watched the show tonight - you all did great and we hope it helps the plight of the greyhounds. Wilma was a star . Jake even got excited at the telly when he heard Jimmys voice - Well done

Jenny, John, Jake, Tara & Noah xx

Just got in from work and watched The Hour. It was just brilliant. I too had a tear in my eye. Rosie enjoyed it too, she joined in when she heard her friends. Well done Celia and Jimmy, hope this brings lots of new mums and dads wanting to adopt these very special dogs. See you all at the walk on Sunday. xxx

Wow!! What stars you all are!! That was great and a superb advertisement for GRF and greys in general.

All the dogs looked fabulous as did all of you guys. Wilma was a real star, lets hope it generates some offers of homes.

Well done everyone.

Will this mean that Celia and Jimmy will be arriving for the walk with Wilma on Sunday, in a stretched limo with bodyguards!!!

Congratulations!!

Karen, Pat and Ace

tracy
Just got in from work and watched The Hour. It was just brilliant. I too had a tear in my eye. Rosie enjoyed it too, she joined in when she heard her friends. Well done Celia and Jimmy, hope this brings lots of new mums and dads wanting to adopt these very special dogs. See you all at the walk on Sunday. xxx

Apologies for the frowny face on my comment, it was meant to be a smile

FANTASTIC. Recorded The Hour Show & sat down to watch it once home from work & Brionnach & Maisie had been walked. Celia & Jimmy you were fabulous but Wilma stole the show. I too had a tear in my eye when watching it & a real chuckle at Wilma's antics. Thought B & M were gonna knock my telly off the stand - both of them were up at the screen nudging it & being very vocal
Fingers crossed lots more of your lovely hounds find their forever homes
Hip hip hooray

Any one who missed it - or wants to see it again! Here is the link.

http://player.stv.tv/programmes/the-hour/2010-02-03-1700/

ditto all of the above a fantastic advert not only for GRF but for greyhounds in general. It was obviously hot in that studio as Wilma was certainly thirsty and had a sip from all 4 glasses at the end the water must be good out there she was just a typical grey (wanting up on the sofa !!!)

Well done guys

Hi Guys,
Thanks for all the good wishes.
It was hot in the studio compared with Wilma's kennel. We reckon that Wilma could have done the show herself.
Celia, Jimmy and ------ Wilma.

To see G.R.F. on the tv I have put it on to You Tube.

click here to see G.R.F on you tube

Thanks George, I shall send it "Down Under" and have shared it on Facebook!

There is now a direct link to the Greyhound Rescue Fife article on S T V's The Hour Show.

Click Here to view and read the article about G.R.F.
on The Hour Show website

Hope you enjoy seeing Wilma again!!!!
A star is born!!! The new mascot of G.R.F.
Well done Angela, I know you were a little concerned about being on camera!!! You were brilliant.
George, Morag, Billy and Lassie

Just watched the video on You tube, was great to see Wilma .. She came from our kennel and is Beautiful .. Ok maybe i'm being biast .. lol .. Great to see a good artical on greyhound rescues :) Celia and Jimmy do a Fantastic job, they have taken many greyhounds from us, as we like to rehome our greyhounds, I like to see exactly where they go :) I hope through this programe that Wilma gets a new home, and all the rest of the Greyhounds in the Fife Rescue Centre :) Was so proud of Wilma I'm so pleased they chose her for the programme :) Well Done Celia & Jimmy on a great promotion on the rehoming front :)

Lulu xx

Hi Allan,
there is a Retired Greyhound Trust at Drumbeg Farm Kennels Blackridge West Lothian or go onto RGT,s own web site, or even better give Jimmy& Celia a visit at Baltree Kennels Gairneybridge.
helper at GRF