Fife Greys Forum

This is the place to chat about your rescued Greyhound.

Fife Greys Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Lucky Number Draw - January and February

We'll be drawing both January and February numbers at the St Andrews Walk. January was cancelled due to the bad weather.

January saw 65 numbers being sold with a prize fund of £130.00 being split as £78.00 to GRF and £52.00 to the winner.

February saw 64 Numbers being sold with a prize fund of £128.00 being split as £76.80 to GRF and £51.20 to the winner.

Good luck to everyone participating.

Re: Lucky Number Draw - January and February

Could you tell me how I can buy a ticket for the lucky numbers draw? I usually cannot manage the walks due to working. I also am unable at the moment to be able to have a grey pick me as their forever mum, but hope I can change that soon.

The two draws took place today and Celia drew winning number 22 for the January draw which belongs to Laura Whiteford. Congratulations Laura, 2 months in a row!!

Number 9 was picked for the February draw and this belongs to Gary Wilson. Congratulations Gary and family!

Thanks to everyone who participated and to those today who took numbers.

To Eileen - I've sent you an email explaining the process.

Unfortunately we were not at the walk to witness our win. So as not to leave Gordon an Fiona short we have asked them to take our £8.00 monthly contribution to the Lucky Number Draw and send the remainder £43.20 via cheque to Celia and Jimmy. Having visited the Kennels for the first time this week and listening to their plans, I'm sure this small donation will come in handy.

Gary, Angie and the kids and of course Lunar and Solo (who loved the run at the Kennels)

Hi Gary, Angie and family.
Thank you so much for your kindness to our homeless dogs. Yes, you are quite correct where it will go. It was a pleasure having you at the kennels and you are more than welcome to come any time you choose.
Thank you.
Celia and Jimmy.