Fife Greys Forum

This is the place to chat about your rescued Greyhound.

Fife Greys Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Dog show tickets

The tickets for this years dog show have now arrived !! and can be purchased in the following way
They will be on sale at each of the dog walks leading up to the show
· from myself
· Celia/Jimmy (once I get the tickets to them !!!)
· Or alternatively if you e.mail me I can make arrangements to get them posted to you (would appreciate a SAE !!).

If anybody else feels they maybe able to sell some tickets for us then please see me at the forthcoming walks.
Shortly we will have full details of the event on this web site and once we finalise a few items I will put a poster together to distribute to as many areas as possible !

This event has grown over the last 2 years and expect demand to be high again, so don’t delay buy today !! sorry about that :0) Obviously purchasing advanced tickets helps us to plan better for the show and will also enter you into our free prize draw.

Tickets cost £3 for adults with children under 16 going free.

Re: Dog show tickets

What time is the dog show on 2nd May?

Still need to confirm the time but probably looking at the doors opening about 11:00 and the first class starting about 11:30.

I hope to have the full details on the web site shortly

Just to let you know that you can now purchase tickets for the show from our Baltree kennels

Alternatively as some have done by post from myself or why not come along to our next dog walk and get them there

Remember buying an advanced ticket also enters you into our free prize draw