Fife Greys Forum

This is the place to chat about your rescued Greyhound.

Fife Greys Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
URGENT - help needed dog show (tables/chairs)

As yet we have not been able to get in touch (not for the want of trying !!) with any of our previous suppliers of tables and chairs for our annual dog show.
Not being local to the area has also made it extremely difficult to arrange. Therefore I am posting this in the hope that some people who maybe local can possible see if they can arrange some tables and chairs for us (tables 20 -30 tables and 50 - 60 chairs and possibly more).
If we do manage to get some we may also have another problem in arranging pick up and drop off, but will worry about that later !!!!

Let us know if you can help and if you need anymore information from myself please feel free to get in touch.

Re: URGENT - help needed dog show (tables/chairs)

Can anyone help out with polystyrene chips for the kids lucky dip tub plz? Would also appreciate any donations for the dip- small packets of crayons/pencils, notebooks, toys.....

Thanks,
Michele

Hi Michele

I am sending you an email.

Gillian

Just to update on this we have now managed to source enough tables/chairs for our show. Thank you very much to every one who helped us out with this
Especially Michele and Katherine

All that is left is for people and dogs to come along now and enjoy the day