Fife Greys Forum

This is the place to chat about your rescued Greyhound.

Fife Greys Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
DOG SHOW TOTAL

Although quieter than previous years (probably due to bank holiday weekend !)we still had a good day. The total is:

£1,935.00

Re: DOG SHOW TOTAL

Brilliant! Well done everyone.

Kaz, Pat and Ace

I agree it's an excellent amount, I did think it would be lower than this especially with the current economic climate and the fact we held on a bank holiday weekend. However it just shows that we have so many good supporters of our cause.

I just hope that everybody had a good day and as you will have noticed this year no class entrants went away empty handed !! so I would like to thank all our sponsors for their support (not just this year but over the last 2 as well), I will be getting in touch individually to thank them. Also I would like to thank everybody who helped put this show together,this is no mean task especially as the day gets closer I hope you will all be available to do again next year
Finally I would just like to thank everybody who came along and made this a fantastic day

I think that's a great total, imagine what Celia & Jimmy can do with that to help the greyhounds, I'm sure they already have a masterplan ! We thoroughly enjoyed the day. Many thanks to everyone who helped organise such a good day

Alex and Lynne,
What a great day you laid on for GRF and the greyhounds, thank you. The show was great and the stalls were better than ever - we have dog treats to last ages!
Sadly my GRF grehound, Bryn, gets really stressed in the barn environment but my nearly-blind lurcher, Dylan, who only really likes other hounds, had a lovely time.
The total take was brilliant and it was lovely to see Grace and Birch finding homes as a result of the show. Well done everyone.
And finally, Alex, good luck with your 95-mile trek starting Friday - hope the weather stays fine for you - and get sponsoring everyone!!!(see post for West Highland Way Walk)
Marion

Thank you Marion for your comments and the"plug" for my walk and also thank you very much for your generous donation

As Marion said I hope as many of you can sponsor me on my quest to walk the West Highland Way (see previous post). Every single penny I raise from this will go directly to Jimmy and Celia to make life a better place for all these majestic animals until they find their forever home

If I get an opportunity at the end of each day I will try and post updates