Fife Greys Forum

This is the place to chat about your rescued Greyhound.

Fife Greys Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Greyhound Rescue Fife 2010 virtual dog show

Virtual Dog show
Hi everyone On behalf of everyone at Greyhound Rescue Fife we would like to thank everyone for attending our show on Sunday.

Thanks to all our sponsors and supporters for all their contributions to help make the show an enjoyable family day out. Without their help the show could not be run. On behalf of all our resident hounds at Baltree Kennels can we just say a big THANK YOU!!! For all your kind donations.

Some of you were unlucky not to be able to come so we have tried to put a virtual show together for you to get an idea of how the show went.

Please click here to view an electronic copy of the programme

We had a lot of sponsors again this year which we had on our advertising wall. This was where all the official pictures were taken. Please take the time to have a look at it thanks.
Class winners and runners up pictures

I have put all the pictures that I took at the show on to this link for your enjoyment. See If you can see your self or you dog in any of them? There are 192 to view or download if you want on this link.
My friends pictures from the show

We have some video footage to watch please click on the links below.

1st Clip from the first homeless hounds parade

2nd clip from the 1st homeless hounds parade

3rd clip of the 1st homless hounds parade

The second homless hounds parade

The best of show final

We hope you enjoy looking through all the pictures and video and if any one would like one of your pictures from the show please email us and we can post it for you.

Thanks again for supporting the 2010 dog show

George, Morag, Billy and Lassie

Re: Greyhound Rescue Fife 2010 virtual dog show

Excellent post - many thanks for putting up those pictures and videos. Very useful, especially for those who couldn't make it or had their hands full!

When I posted earlier these links to the pictures were missing. Hear they are now. Sorry for the mistake in the first post.

Class winners and Runners up

Click for More Pictures form the show

George & Morag

Hi George and Morag,
What a brilliant record of the third annual dog show. You have put in a fantastic amount of work and we thank you for the great result.
Celia and Jimmy.

In case my first post is misleading all the pictures I took at the show are on this link and everything is free to download.

Click here for all the pictures I took from the show

I checked all the links before I posted but after I posted For some reason the links in the post got mixed up, although they do link to parts of the virtual show.
The second link Class winners actually links to the wall advert, and third link is all the pictures from the show, not my friends pictures.
I have added the missing links on my second post which got lost when I posted.

Sorry for any confusion I have caused.
George