Fife Greys Forum

This is the place to chat about your rescued Greyhound.

Fife Greys Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Flash & Cleo

Dear Jimmy and Celia,

Just a quick post to let you know we appear to have two very happy dogs passed out on their duvet. They've been fed, watered and walked (several times!) and I think exhaustion has set in.
We're quickly learning their "isms"! Have to laugh at Flash as he is the biggest WIMP! Just as well Cleo is there to show him the way. I think we'll probably be renaming them - Flash for sure! Just waiting on inspiration!

I'll get some pics posted over the next few days...although Cleo has already been roaching! Shameless!
Camy and I would just like to thank you again (and Steve!) for giving us this opportunity.

Pics will follow soon!

Re: Flash & Cleo

hi,angela the dog groomer here spoke to you on sunday.sooooo glad you have flash and cleo they really need a forever home.remember you can come through and bath them anytime you want just get directions from maggie.
hopefully meet you soon.

Hi Lisa,

It was great to meet you and Camy last night. I'm really pleased that you've taken Flash and Cleo. It's good to hear they've started to settle in, especially given their circumstances.

One thing I would suggest is that you might want to reconsider renaming them - they've been used to those names for at least four years. I hope you'll keep us updated

Hi Lisa and Camy,
Thanks for taking Flash and Cleo. We are so pleased that they are finally going to their forever homes that they deserve so much.
Give them cuddles from us.
Celia and Jimmy.

This is really good news - and a happy ending to a sad story.

So glad that Flash and Cleo could find their home together. A new name to go with a fresh start is a great idea, too.

After reading the posting by Angela, it's wonderful to hear that these two have now found a new home for many happy years to come.
They will bring you such joy.

Gillian

Hi Lisa,

I was also at the kennels shortly after Flash and Cleo were brought back and it was really upsetting to see them so distressed. I am so happy they've got their new home and wish all of you many happy years together. Looking forward to the pictures.

Karen

Finally got some pics onto the site.
We've got two happy dogs!

They both look very much at home already! That's a great pic of Cleo where she's smiling!

Is it just me or does Cleo look like "Santa's little helper" from the Simpsons?

She is such a pretty little greyhound, I remember seeing her & Flash at Union farm & thinking what a lovely pair they were. So glad they have found a home together.