Fife Greys Forum

This is the place to chat about your rescued Greyhound.

Fife Greys Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Hi can i join

Hi am new here was at your kennels yesterday to give you 2 girls to rehome I stopped them from beening put down 12 weeks ago I contacted you's for help and I can not be more thankful for your help in taking these beautful girls. It broke my heart to leave but it was my only choice I hope they get a sofa forever soon
like my big boy (SAM) has with me if there is any thing i can do to help please let me know I am no to bad at Fund Raising
Forever Thankfull Andrea

Re: Hi can i join

Hi Andrea,

I was at the kennels yesterday when you brought the girls in. They are lovely and I'm sure they won't be waiting long for a nice home. They were both happily settled with their new kennel buddies when I left last night and they each scoffed their dinner no problem which is always a good sign!

Karen

Re: Hi can i join

Hi Andrea,
They'll both be fine. They are nice girl dogs. Thank you for bringing them to us.
Thanks too for your kind offer of help.
All help we get is gratefully accepted.
You can come and see the girls anytime.
Celia and Jimmy.

Re: Hi can i join in

HI just a wee hello to ask how the Girlies are doing still miss them very much hope there not missing me ( X X X )Rosie & Ruby(X X X )

Hi Andrea,
They are both doing fine with their new boyfriends.
Thanks for asking about them.
Celia and Jimmy.

Hi just a wee hello to see how the Girlies are doing (Ruby & Rosie)X X X X X

Hi Andrea,

Hadn't been at the kennels for a while but was there yesterday and both girls are doing fine.

Hows the girls doing

Hi just a wee message to see how the girls are doing and to see if they've found new home's Ruby & Rosie x x x

Re: Hows the girls doing

HI Andrea,
Just wanted to say WEL DONE on rescuing these 2 girls from getting PTS im sure they will be spoiled rotten with celia and Jimmy xxxxx

Hi Andrea,

Both girls now rehomed. They have landed on their paws and we've seen them both on the monthly walks. I know Ruby's Mum looks at the forum sometime and last time I spoke to her I think she was thinking of posting a wee update. On Page 42 of 'post your pics' you'll see Ruby settling in to her new home.

thank you all so much for finding them homes i am so happy for them great big HUGS from me to you & to my 2 girls x x x

Just seen the 2 pics o ruby she do'nt half look happy well done Ruby on finding a sofa for ever X x x