Fife Greys Forum

This is the place to chat about your rescued Greyhound.

Fife Greys Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
2011 GRF calendar

Missed out on your hound being a pinup in the 2010 calendar?- well get snapping 'cos we're on the hunt for photos for next years calendar!!!

Again we're trying to find a sponsor for each month so if you're interested in getting your business seen in 200 homes( or know someone who could be) please get in contact. Sponsors don't have to be dog/animal related- we'd be very grateful for anyone. To sponsor a month will be £25. Last year sponsorship covered the cost of the inital print run ensuring the calendar's financial success.

If you'd like to be involved in anyway ( putting forward a photo, getting sponsors, sales...) your help will be much welcomed!

Michele

Re: 2011 GRF calendar

We have 3 confirmed sponsors for the calendar- thank you!!!!!
If you're interested in putting forward a photo for selection please email it to me as an attachment.

Thanks,
Michele

Hi Michelle, We missed our chance last year of getting Yogi in the calendar - so we are determined to get Nikki and Yogi in this years! We have thousands of photos of the daft pair so I will select a few cheeky ones and email them to you!

Thanks
Laura, Dougie, Yogi and Nikki

Hi Laura and Dougie,
great, we'll look forward to seeing them!

Michele

Anyone submitting photos for possible inclusion in the calendar please remember photos should be as high a resolution as possible. Thanks

Hi, can you give me your email address please. I would like to submit some photos but the link isn't working (it's my computer). Thanks, Ailsa

Hi Ailsa,
my email is
marfykiwi@blueyonder.co.uk

Thanks very much,
Michele

We have 7 confirmed sponsors for the calendar and I am waiting to hear back from a few others. If anyone would like to sponsor a month please get in contact. The more sponsors we get to offset the production cost of the calendar the greater the amount of money we'll raise for the homeless hounds.
Sponsors can be an individual person, a family or a business- everyone accepted!

Hi Michelle - would love to have Mikey, with his partner in crime Annie, in the calender. I'll get snapping!
Lots of love
Isobel

Hi Michele,
Judy Zatonski, Isla's ( Wilma ) mum has very kindly donated us £25 to sponsor a page in the calendar. We have the cheque.
We thank Judy very much.
Judy helps GRF in many ways.
Celia and Jimmy.

We have one month left needing a sponsor so if you're interested please get in contact asap. Maybe ask your boss or your local pet shop. We already have vets covering Dundee, Fife and Falkirk so if you're from somewhere else maybe you'd like to see if they'd be interested.

Thanks
Michele

Kell and Lucy would like to sponsor January 2011 as a special present for their daddy's birthday

They'll be sending their human slaves up to Baltree with their pocket money weekend after next if that's OK

Many thanks Kell and Lucy!!!

Michele

Well done Kell and Lucy.