Fife Greys Forum

This is the place to chat about your rescued Greyhound.

Fife Greys Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Aluminium cans

Tesco South Queensferry has a recycling machine which gives clubcard points for recycling aluminium cans. Please save your cans for the hounds. They can be brought along to the dog walks or left at the kennels. Please don't crush them as the machine is unable to recognise them.

thanks,
Michele

Re: Aluminium cans

thats a bit of a swine as for months i have been collecting cans for another rescue and we have been crushing them will try to get onles that aint crushed and give half to yous and half to the other rescue.

samantha

Any cans much appreciated!

i have just been through and put cans in the machine but beware i put 500 cans through then it went back to zero so i dont know if it registered the first 500 i put through, it takes two cans for one clubcard point when i finsished with the rest which was 104 cans it only showed me the balance for the 104 i went instore to ask if it would have registered the first 500 but they couldnt give me a yes or no

I hope the first 500 did register- thanks for the alert. I'm just waiting for a permanent clubcard and then can take cans.

i found out that the machine on the left aint registering the points but the machine on the right is as i went over with more bags so i have 195 points collected on my points i get at xmas so will be plenty of dog treets for xmas. if you get a rescue clubcard set up ask for duplicates so i can get a card to put the points onto instead of putting points onto diffrent cards. thanks samantha

Thanks to everyone who has been saving cans. We now have a card for GRF and took the first lot down yday.
Please keep saving them for the hounds

Thanks,
Michele