Fife Greys Forum

This is the place to chat about your rescued Greyhound.

Fife Greys Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Lucie

I'm so glad to see that Lucie has finally found her forever home. I've been looking at your site since last August and I think that Lucie has been there almost all of this time???

I'd also like to thank all the owners who have recently posted pictures of their rescued dogs. I love seeing the dogs in their new homes and hearing how they are doing.

Re: Lucie

Hi there, I was lucky enough to be paired off with Lucie and Georgie last Thursday. I had a couple of days with them then brought them back to see the Vet. I pick them up again on Tuesday. I can tell you that I miss them both already. They are beautifully mannered and sooooo friendly. I find it hard to believe Lucie would spend anytime without a forever home. Georgie is very laid back and a deep thinker, Lucie just wants to be stroked. They are my first dogs and I'm sure we are going to have a great time together.

Thanks for the update John. I hope you, Lucie and Georgie have many happy years together.

CONGRATULATIONS John. You'll never look back. I can't imagine what life would be like without my 2 greys - sad & lonely probably. Enjoy many years of boundless unconditional love