Fife Greys Forum

This is the place to chat about your rescued Greyhound.

Fife Greys Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
ARIEL.

Hi Guys,
It is extremely hopeful that Ariel, yes Ariel, has been rehomed. A kind family are attempting to give her the home she deserves. She is on trial, but the signs are fantastic. Thank you to the family for their efforts.
Be good Ariel!
Celia and Jimmy.

Re: ARIEL.

Good luck Ariel. We hope this is the forever home you have been waiting for, we have our paws and fingers crossed for you. A GREAT BIG Thanks to the kind family for giving you a chance.
George,Morag,Billy and Lassie

yes fingers and paws crossed.she`s a lovely wee girl.
this might just be the making of her.never thought jet would be cat friendly but look at him now the cats even get a waggy tail when they come in.

Aw really glad to hear that Ariel is being given this opportunity hope it all works out for her. I still stick by my belief that dogs with somewhat of a "reputation" make the best pets!! lol Bambi is cheering for wee Ariel too!!

Pat, Ace and I all have our fingers and paws crossed for Ariel.

Hope it all works out ok.

Kaz, Pat and Ace

Fantastic news - I'm only a little jealous!
Just be good until you've won their hearts wee darling, and then you'll be home and dry, just like my Brindles.

Ha ha - I can certainly vouch for dogs with a "reputation" being special. Shandy had a bit of trouble being rehomed - I'm not sure how many homes he was in before Celia suggested we give him a try - yet there is something really, really special about him.

Good luck Ariel in your new home - I love to read success stories like this!

Hi Guys,
Ariel officially rehomed today.
A huge thank you to her new Mummy and Daddy.
Good luck Ariel - remember and behave.

Celia and Jimmy.

Fantastic. Well done Ariel, Celia and Jimmy.

Kisses from Ace xx

Kaz and Pat Brundell

Yay Ariel! Really pleased to hear it has all worked out for her.

Yipee

Brilliant news - she was gorgeous