Fife Greys Forum

This is the place to chat about your rescued Greyhound.

Fife Greys Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Please say a little prayer for Tess

Tess is not a GRF greyhound but belongs to a friend of mine whose encouraging words about greyhounds inspired us to contact Celia and Jimmy (and the rest is history...). She's not well and her Mummy and Daddy will need to make that difficult decision sometime soon which we all hope never to have to make.

Shandy Nell and Missie (who are fairly close cousins of Tess) are sending a lot of waggy love and kisses to Tess whose Mummy and Daddy love very much.

Sally

Re: Please say a little prayer for Tess

Hi Tess,
45 of us plus 10 of Celia and Jimmy's own all send love and prayers for you and hope that perhaps things may yet be good.
God Bless you Tess.
All your friends at Greyhound Rescue Fife.

When the time comes we hope Tess passes peacefully across the Rainbow Bridge and finds lots of new friends there.

My thoughts and prayers for Tess and her family...cuddles for you all.

I'm really sorry to hear that, my prayers and thoughts are with Tess and her family.
Susan xx

Thank you all for these lovely comments!
Sally
xx

Just a wee update on poor Tess. She rallied a bit and has had a few happy weeks with her Mummy and Daddy but she will be "passing over the bridge" tomorrow so I will be saying a special prayer for her then.

Sally

Sally - so sad to hear about Tess. Her Mum & Dad must be heartbroken but no doubt they'll have a lot of happy memories.
Run free at the rainbow bridge Tess x

We will be thinking of Tess and her family tomorrow

Aw gee Sally. Thank you for letting us know. We know exactly what it is like to lose your best friend.
Run happy across the bridge Tess. You'll meet some wonderful friends there.
Bless you little girl.
Celia and Jimmy.

Run free Little Lady...Lots of folks here will be feeling the pain for you all...God Bless xx