Fife Greys Forum

This is the place to chat about your rescued Greyhound.

Fife Greys Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Sponsored Forth Road Bridge Walk

Weather and works permitting the happy hounds (and attached 2-leggers) are invited to set forth best paw forward in aid of the homeless hounds.
The date of the walk is Sunday 26th September leaving from the car park at the south end of the bridge (same as last time) at 12 midday.

Feel free to create your own sponsor sheet or I'll have one I can email to you to print off. I'll get some to Baltree shortly as well.
If you'd like any more info inc. map showing car park location please get in contact! Thanks

Michele

Re: Sponsored Forth Road Bridge Walk

Hiya, could you possibly e-mail me one, thank you

Hi,

Would you kindly email one to me too please? Thanks.

Karen

Hi

Could you please email a sponsor form to me. I will take a holiday that day to manage this walk.

Eileen

Could I please have a sponsor form emailed too? Thanks!x

Fingers crossed the forecast holds true as cloudy but dry is predicted.
I'll post on here by 10am on sunday at the very latest whether or not the walk has the go ahead from the bridge authorities.
For ppl coming from the north keep in the left hand lane across the bridge and take the first exit prob signposted Sth Queensferry or Kirkliston. Come up to the lights/roundabout and turn left towards the Shell Station. Take the road leading into the Shell petrol station (Ferrymuir Gait) and follow it round and you'll come to the carparks.
Coming from the south the exit is roughly opposite the blue Dakota Hotel ?signposted Sth Queensferry/B800... Up to the roundabout 3rd exit heading towards the Shell garage again, turn in....
Everyone is welcome whether or not you've managed to get sponsors. It's a greyt chance to get out there and have the dogs seen by lots of people!

Hope to see you sunday,
Michele

Good luck to everyone taking part!! Hope the weather holds up!!
Sorry we couldn't be there but me and the doggies are away our hols :)
xx

Wishing you all a very happy,dry walk.I will try and pop down and do a little bit of of the walk with you but won't be able to do all of it as a couple of month's ago Niall got diagnosed with Arthritis in his hips.

Sorry I won't be able to make the walk as one of my service users is in hospital. I'm the team leader for the house he lives in and I have to be at the hospital with him. My sincerest apologies as I really wanted to help out with this.

Eileen

Just to let everyone know.
With virtually all sponsorship money now in, the walk has raised a staggering £1531.55. Thank you Michele for organising the event and thank you very much to all the people who walked and raised such a phenomenal sum.
A thousand thank you's from Celia, Jimmy and the dogs.