Fife Greys Forum

This is the place to chat about your rescued Greyhound.

Fife Greys Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Zoe

Hi, I haven't been on the site for quite a while now but just dropped by to let you know how Zoe is getting on. She is getting on wonderfully, her personality has taken a little bit of time to shine through but we are now seeing the "real" Zoe. She is still very shy with people/animals she doesn't know but has become confident with her pal Pepper and us. She plays with her toys (she thinks all the toys including Peppers are hers!), she housetrained by the middle of May and was Neutered in May with no problems (our vet kindly charged to same price as GRF vet). Zoe, although she bounds with energy and sounds like a pony while she runs up and down the stairs wanting someone to chase her, is one of the most gentle, loveble dogs I have ever know. Thank You :)
I was also delighted to see that Abbie had found her new home. Abbie was one of the dogs that we liked very much but it was Zoe that chose Pepper,d I don't think Abbie knew what to make of him being a big ball of fluff.
best wishes

Gillian

Re: Zoe

Hi Gillian,
Thank you very much for the update on wee Zoe. It is great that she is doing so well.
Give her one of our big cuddles.
Celia and Jimmy.

Ah, she likes cuddles :) Thank you, I will pass this on to her. We are hoping to get her up to one of the
runs soon so we will see you then.

take care

Gillian

Looking forward to that Gillian.
Cheers.
Celia and Jimmy.