Fife Greys Forum

This is the place to chat about your rescued Greyhound.

Fife Greys Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
a great opportunity to show some of our fantastic dogs

The DOGS TRUST at West Calder are having their annual fun day on Sunday 22nd of August atLIVINGSTON COLLEGE the Boulevard Livingston(opposite Macarthur Glen multi storey car park)starts at 11 and finishes about 3.
There will be stalls selling home baking ,burgers tea coffee, bric a brac ,raffles usually some kind of display and agility course and a light hearted dog show with classes like waggliest tail fancy dress.If possible we could take 6 dogs again all our dogs would be muzzled and harnessed, there will be lots of dogs around all shapes and sizes. Any one interested let me know thro FORUM or Email. BERT

Re: a great opportunity to show some of our fantastic dogs

If you guys are interested in taking greyhounds to any of the following I am sure you would be welcome!

Springer Rescue Scotland has a fun day on Sunday the 15th at Vogrie from 12 to 4 pm - it's a forum so you need to register to see the info, or you can email me:

http://srscotland.18.forumer.com/index.php?showtopic=2080

And there is a big dog event at Lauder on the 21st and 22nd August:

http://www.dogsallowed.org.uk/

I have some GRF leaflets etc which I will be taking anyway to put on my stall.

Bert, that's just down the road from us so rather than trek over to the kennels and back we could meet you there and take care of a dog or two if you can sort them out at the Baltree end

Steve,thanks yet again for volunteering to help show our homeless hounds and play our part in trying to rehome these gracious and regal sighthounds that we have in our care.I travel up from Harthill to Baltree and only have room for two dogs, but if more volunteers turn up then we could take more dogs ,it would be nice if we could groom the dogs before we go and get them looking their best.
Bert

Hi Bert,
Really sorry about this, but we can’t make it tomorrow due to other family commitments that (much as I want to!) we can’t get out of. Hope it goes well.

Hi Bert and family,
Thank you once again for the magnificent help that you give GRF.
We thoroughly appreciate all the time that you kindly donate to us.
Celia and Jimmy.