Fife Greys Forum

This is the place to chat about your rescued Greyhound.

Fife Greys Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
FRITZ.

Hi Guys,
It is our sad task to say that 17 years old Fritz had to be put to sleep this morning. He had become very frail and he collapsed last night and lost the power of his legs. His breathing had become laboured and we could not see our old boy in agony.
He had his 17th birthday party on August 1st and was given a cake and birthday cards.
Anyone who knows GRF had met him. He was the most innocent and loving of dogs and we already miss him terribly. When Tiggy, our first greyhound died, Fritz assumed the mantle of founder member of GRF and he carried the job wonderfully.
Dearest Fritz, run free over Rainbow Bridge, our most darling baby boy. We will love our memories of you forever.
Your loving Mummy and Daddy, Celia and Jimmy.

Re: FRITZ.

Run free Fritz. Our thought are with you both.

Christine and I could hardly bear to open your message - we're so sorry for your loss, God Bless old Fritzie, he's at peace now. Not just dogs to us.........

Run free dear Fritz. The kennels won't be the same without you!

So sorry to hear of your loss. Our thoughts are with you.

A note to say we are thinking of you all at this sad time. They become part of the family dont they. Quincy sends big cuddles.

So sorry to hear Fritz has been put to sleep I know it must have been one of the hardest things you have ever had to do but you had to do it for Fritz.

I will always remember the old boy getting up from the couch and Billy taking his place as I chased Fritz down the path to the paddock, he had a fair turn of speed for an old boy, I think it must run in the family.
We are all thinking about you, Billy and Lassie will miss their pal.

Everyone connected to GRF will miss the perfect GENTLEMAN and their AMBASSADOR when having a chill out moment on the couch.

You will be sadly missed but not forgotten!!!!

Run free and catch the rabbits Fritzie boy.

George Morag

King Billy & Queen Lassie

No words...just cuddles for the both of you xx

Thinking bout u at this sad time. Big hugs from Bambi and me xx

All our thoughts are with you, at this sad tme. But what a great life you both gave him ! Your love and affection got him to that grand old age.

We are so very sorry to hear about Fritz. He was a beautiful dog and a real credit to you.

Our thoughts are with you both.

Aw Celia & Jimmy, I'm so very sorry to hear about Fritz. You must be heartbroken
He couldn't have wished for a better, more loving & caring family.
Luv & big kisses from us all
Shona, Brionnach & Maisie xxx
Run free at the rainbow bridge Fritz

So sorry to hear about Fritz. Our thoughts are with you both.

So sad to hear of your news Celia and Jimmy, I'll never forget our visit to the kennels when I shared the couch with the old man and he lapped up the stroking he got from me and the rest of the family.

Run free on Rainbow Bridge Fritz

So sorry to hear your sad news Celia & Jimmy. Our thoughts are with you at this sad time.

Jenny, John - Jake, Tara & Noah xx

Celia & Jimmy

We are all so sorry to hear the sad news of old Fritzy boy.

We will miss the old man taking it easy on the sofa and giving us his gruff bark to make sure he didn't miss out on any patting that was going around.

He had a wonderful innings and he was a credit to GRF and will be missed by everyone.

Run free over rainbow bridge Fritz xx

Thinking of you at this sad time. Lots of love from Ailsa, Alan, Allie and Nipper xx

Run free, Fritz. At least he had the best possible life whilst sharing his company with Celia & Jimmy.

So sorry to hear about Fritz guys. But what a good age and how lucky he was to be loved and cared for by you both.

Run free dear Fritz.

Love from us both and Ace sends a big kiss

Karen and Pat

Really sorry to hear this - poor boy, but he had a great life being with you guys and you must have many happy memories of him.

Sally
x

HI CELIA

JUST READ ABOUT FRITZ PASSING ON I AM SO
SORRY FOR THE LOSS I AM HAPPY THAT I MET HIM
HE HAD A LOVELY LIFE WITH YOU AND JIMMY

FROM TASHA JODIE AND MY NEW GREY JAKE

Hi Everyone,
We'd like to thank you all for your kind words about old Fritz. It helped us immensely at the dark time.
The kennels are simply not the same without him.
Celia and Jimmy.