Fife Greys Forum

This is the place to chat about your rescued Greyhound.

Fife Greys Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
ERROL BOOT SALE.

Celia, Jimmy and all the homeless hounds would like to thank, very much, Kate, Rab, Michele and Nic for very kindly giving us an awful lot of their time to go to Errol boot sale and raise £173 for GRF.
That is one great sum and we appreciate your efforts very much.
Celia, Jimmy and the dogs.

Re: ERROL BOOT SALE.

We all had a great day and there's no better reason than to fundraise for the hounds! Having Goldie with us was a great attraction and we met quite a few fellow hound owners.
Thanks to the couple along from us who donated all their unsold goods!
Fingers crossed we'll get another dry day and hope to try Tayport next. Donations of items to sell would be much appreciated (we were kinda wiped out at Errol).

"The Dunrothes Mob" lol

Well done guys. My hubby saw you there and though he didnt buy anything he did give you a contribution. He would have been in trouble had he got home and said he hadnt given you anything!!!! LOL

We will have a sort out of stuff when we come back from holiday and drop it into Baltree for you

Karen and Pat Brundell and Ace

Hi Michele,
What sort of things sell best? I don't want to lumber you with stuff you can't shift.
Best regds,
Marion

Hi Marion,
videos and books don't seem to sell quickly then again stuff which people didn't really look at in Kinross sold well at Errol. I think having a variety of stuff seems to get people's attention and then if stuff doesn't sell after several sales pass it onto a charity shop.
In other words we'll take just about anything lol.

Thanks,
Michele

Hi Michelle
I have some old stuff - I mean quality merchandise for your boot fairs. Remember you came to my house in Dollar once before to uplift stuff. Let me know the best way to get the stuff to you. Chers. Sharon

If anyone passes through C/nauld I have a lot of stuff that hadnt sold on ebay....Nowt wrong with them ALL new and packaged...would be glad to donate them..its just that I have moved on to other things to sell...Let me know please...

Hi Meg
I stay in Harthill and go to the kennels every weekend.I would gladly pick up the merchandise for the car boot sale and take it to the kennels.If you could email your address to me and a time that is suitable to pick up the stuff.
bert mccurdy
volunteer at GREYHOUND RESCUE FIFE

Have tried to email you...it wont send?? HELP!!!!

Hi meg
call me on 01501751178

Will call you later...last week when you called..My heating had packed in and sofa and chairs hadnt arrived..SOOOOOO was right ticked off...The stuff is now ready to be picked up...whenever your able to uplift..