Fife Greys Forum

This is the place to chat about your rescued Greyhound.

Fife Greys Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
GAME FAIR AT GLAMIS CASTLE.

Celia and Jimmy thank Bert McCurdy and family for spending two whole days at the fair spreading the good word about greyhounds. They also raised the fantastic sum of £196 to help our homeless dogs.
Your very long hours are greatly appreciated.

Re: GAME FAIR AT GLAMIS CASTLE.

Hi Celia&Jimmy,
thanks for letting us take the dogs to the show at Glamis Castle.LARRY was rehomed as a direct contact from Glamis that was the icing on the cake for us.We had a lot of enquiries and questions over the weekend and passed out business cards and posters to all who were interested,children who put moneyin the collecting tins got a badge or a pencil.All in all it was a very profitable and enjoyable weekend.Well done LARRY you were the star of the show.
Bert ,Irene Janet&Tom

Hi

Just want to say how delighted we are to have Larry as part of our family - he is truly brilliant and adorable.

Within 24 hours he had totally settled in - unbelievable.

Our 14 year staffie although she isn't 'over the moon' she managed to find her apetite again and a new lease of life....there is certainly life in her yet - thanks to Larrys presence!

I cannot thank you enough...

Claire.

Thats great Larry has found his forever home. He is a great dog. wishing you every happeness larry.
Hopefully a few more will find there forever home as a result of glamis castle.

Re: GAME FAIR AT GLAMIS CASTLE. (Larry)

Great news that Larry has a home already ... He came from our racing kennels and was my own dog and he ran many races for me ... He's a big softy and has always been well behaved in his kennel .. I would of taken him in myself but have 4 in the house already ... I'm sure he'll make a great pet ...

Thanks to Jimmy and Celia (once again) who have found one of our ex racers a new loving home :)

Lulu