Fife Greys Forum

This is the place to chat about your rescued Greyhound.

Fife Greys Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
pet friendly hotels

Well quincy is going is holidays hehe. We have just booked a weekend at trigony country house hotel, the woman couldnt have been more helpful. They can provide beds, food and he even gets a dog welcome box. I think he is about as excited as me. We shall let you know how it is.

Karen, john and quincy

Re: pet friendly hotels

Hope you have a great time Quincy!

Brilliant hotel We were there with our greyhound Reggie last year. Yummy food and nice walks in the area. There was a lovely black Lab there called Bess.She is adorable but don't give her any treats as she camps out outside your room . She was waiting for us every morning.

Enjoy your weekend, I know Quincy will.

Im sure he will, really cant wait. We know people who have been also but without dogs and they loved it. Ive only heard excellent reports. Oh quincy will adore her hehe. Need to get his coat ordered up incase the weather is rotten.

Karen, john, quincy

I would certainly be interested in hereing all about your thoughts on greyhound friendly hotels/boarding houses. As it has always been an item I would like to run in the newsletter.

Can contact me via the email posted here

I certainly will. We dont go till the 30th oct, but i shall email you on return. Im very hopeful as i have only heard very good reports.

Karen

Hope you have a lovely holiday and it'd be great to hear how you get on!
We've booked to go away at the September weekend to a wigwam in Dumfries at Barnsoul farm in Dumfries. £30 per night for the wooden wigwam (looks a cross between a tent and a chalet) and it sleeps up to 5 plus I'm taking my greys, Bruce and Morgan at no extra charge. It's really good to hear about other grey friendly places too for future reference. It's so much easier being able to take them with us and I don't feel guilty leaving them behind :)
Susan