Fife Greys Forum

This is the place to chat about your rescued Greyhound.

Fife Greys Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
ST ANDREWS WALK.

Hi Guys,
Remember the St Andrews Walk is this Sunday 3 October.
It leaves from the West Sands car park at 11am. Please note that when you come to the West Sands keep driving a long way and we meet at the very end.
Remember the dogs must be on leads and the poop must be scooped.
We haven't seen some of you for some time now, so lets make this a bumper walk.
GRF Christmas cards and calendars will be on sale at the walk.
See you all on Sunday.
Celia and Jimmy.

Re: ST ANDREWS WALK.

This sounds like a lovely walk however once again im working. Quincy and i are yet to make a walk that im not working on. Hope you are both well. Big hugs from quincy.

Karen, John and Quincy

Bambi and I will be there...hope the weather improves by Sunday!!lol x

Sorry guys. Yet again we wont be able to make it. Hope everyone has a grand walk and the weather is good for you.
Say hi to everyone for us and give the dogs a hug from Ace

Karen, Pat and Ace

Hi Folks,
Due to work we will be unable to attend the walk this month but remember you can order your merchandise by using my e-mail address or phone number check out the updated merchandise page for details.

Thanks to all the hardy souls who turned out on our walk today. The weather actually wasn't as bad as expected and we all enjoyed ourselves. The advantage today was that the fewer the wallkers the easier it is to win the raffle.
Thanks to Fiona's lucky numbers for gaining £78 for the homeless hounds and thanks to Michele for organising it at today's walk. Well done to Kate, too, who sold £19's worth the raffle tickets.
Remember, next month we play at home, the walk being at Loch Leven.
Celia and Jimmy.