Fife Greys Forum

This is the place to chat about your rescued Greyhound.

Fife Greys Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
PETS AT HOME STORE.

Hi Guys,
In order to help us with the upkeep of the kennels Pets at Home Stores have extremely kindly awarded us a funding of £5000 under their Support Adoption for Pets scheme.
We were awarded our mammoth cheque at the Pets at Home Falkirk store today.
Thank you so much Pets at Home.
This is a fabulous day for GRF.
A very happy Celia and Jimmy and all the dogs.

Re: PETS AT HOME STORE.

Fantastic news.

Karen, Pat and Ace

I made sure I left my contributions at the falkirk store.

That's absolutely fantastic news - what a wonderful boost for you (and for the dogs of course!). I will make sure I buy treats and sundries for our three from Pets at Home in the future!

That's fantastic! I now forgive them for only ever having one til on regardless of how big the queue is and how many staff are free

Wonderfull news, and well done Pets at Home !!!

Fantastic news! Well done Pets at Home! I too will stop complaining about the queues in the Dundee store now!!lol Altho the queues do mean that I get to speak to all the passing doggies which I dont get much chance to do when Bambi's with me!!lol I was actually looking at their support adoption stuff earlier in the week and wondering if they supported any greyhound rescues - well now I know they do!! x

Way to go Pets at Home! Breeze just loves to go shopping there. Any shop that let's the pooch go shopping gets my vote, and yeh! GRF gets dosh too. I have to say that we dare not go near the bunnies or GPigs, they are just a step too far!!!!!!!

Well done celia and jimmy on your thousands of pounds to help with your funding for the greyhounds. you should be really estatic with all that cash well done to you both.

HI CELIA

JUST READ THE FORUM PAGE GREAT NEWS FROM
PETS AT HOME WILL REALLY HELP YOU AND THE
DOGS.

ALSO GLAD TO HEAR THAT DOMINO AND PADDY HAVE
FINALLY FOUND A NEW HOME