Fife Greys Forum

This is the place to chat about your rescued Greyhound.

Fife Greys Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Domino and Paddy

I'm so glad to see that Domino and Paddy have finally found their forever homes. Fingers crossed that the other long stayers, including Archie and Sweetie and Ezze, will find loving homes very soon.

Re: Domino and Paddy

glad paddy has got a forever home he was my fav

Sad to see Paddy back on the "Please Choose Me" page. I'm hoping he will find his forever home very soon.

We were so sad to see Paddy was let down!
When we saw him the last time we told him he was going to his for ever home and he gave us a tail wagg!!

This is Paddy

Please come and see him, If he had a remote control he could do all the things that Harvey does on the TV advert.

Good luck Paddy we are keeping our fingers and paws crossed for you.

George, Morag

Billy and Lassie
They have asked us to send you their big,

hmmm...It seems that some people lack the comprehension that taking a dog might be a bit of a challenge at first... Most of the problems that dogs have, result from the mistakes of their previous owners, made intentionally or unintentionally. So the harm is usually done to the dogs by people. Some people would like to get the dog that immediately meets all their demands and expectations and if it does not, they do not give it any chances and time to adjust to the new environment.
It is so sad because all the time the dogs seem to be people's victims who have used them and taken advantage of them for various, sometimes disgusting purposes.

Yes it is a shame that Paddy has had to go back but let's not forget that Domino still has been homed.