Fife Greys Forum

This is the place to chat about your rescued Greyhound.

Fife Greys Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Free monthly competition

Hi everyone
I run a free-to-enter and no purchase necessary competition every month on my website. The prize is an original huggyhound - great as a gift, as a keepie for yourself or as a donation for a fundraising event. Every month I feature a newly designed huggy which hasn't been for sale previously on my website and you just have to give it a name. My husband actually runs the competition, the names go to his email address and he picks a winning name. As he doesn't know anyone from any chat forums etc it's the easiest way of being fair. I'm not allowed to pick the name or see the entries, I just get to email the winner with the good news on the first day of the following month.

October was kind of a trial run and was very well responded to.

To enter, go to my website www.huggyhoundz.com and please click on the link at the top right hand of the page that says 'win a free huggyhound' to submit your entry in the comments box, along with your own name and email address in the boxes provided. That's all there is to it, no catches, no cons.

Here's a peek at the November prize - it will be on the website later today for entries. Entries can be made until midnight on the last day of November. The winner will be notified on 1st December and their huggy posted out to them.

Go on, give it a go

http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s64/moose-jimsim/Novembercompetition.jpg

Re: Free monthly competition

This is brilliant Donna! I'll certainly be entering- we'd love another huggyhound to add to the collection.
If anyone is after a fun winter hat check out Donna's creations. Hats with a hound on top and lovely and warm!

Michele

Hi Donna,

We have been on your website but cant find the competition bit!! Please can you help??

Thanks
Laura & Dougie

Laura & Dougie,

Its scrolling along in the text box near the top of their website, which reads:

"Click Here Win a Free Huggyhound."

Thanks. I don't have a text box scrolling along! Maybe have a non compatible version of internet explorer! I will try at work tomorrow!

Hi Laura & Dougie

Just noticed your post. I was wondering whether Dougie attended University in 2004. I was at University with a Dougie who had greyhounds and he was from Fife. I'm sure his wife was called Laura. It would be great to catch up with him again. We often spoke about our dogs.

Gwen

Hi Gwen,

Dougie wasn't at Uni in 2004 so I think it might be someone else! Mad coincidence if there is another Laura & Dougie in Fife with Greyhounds!!

Laura