Fife Greys Forum

This is the place to chat about your rescued Greyhound.

Fife Greys Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
WARNING

If you are thinking of purchasing some goodies for your hounds DO NOT USE GREYHOUND MEGASTORE. The service is non-existant.

They take your money, do not send you your goods, do not respond to e-mails. They are in my opinion a scam outfit.

I will be taking the matter up with the Police and Trading Standards with the sole intention of shutting this scam operation down.

BE WARNED.

Re: WARNING

Can't say we have ever had a problem with them we have bought items from them on at least three occasions in the past the last being about 6-8 weeks ago and although they may be a bit lax at advising that goods have been dispatched we have received everything we ordered. Are you sure that this was the genuine website? There are some dodgy sites which purport to be recognised/established vendors but are actually crooks pretending to be the genuine article.

I have also used greyhound megastore over the past 3 years for coats and collars and never had a problem. My last order took slightly longer for personalised coats than normal but when I phoned they apologised and said the person who does the printing had been off sick and they were trying to catch up. The number I have always used for any queries is 02086527444. They have been poor at answering voicemails but usually helpful when someone answers the phone.

I had used them twice in the past with excellent service. However my last order, made in September, was not honoured despite emails, phone calls and a letter. In the end I emailed the Retired Greyhound Trust from the link on the Greyhound Megastore website and told them the situation in no uncertain terms. A few days later I got a very apologetic phone call from Martina, the head of Greyhound Megastore, and my goods arrived the next day. She blamed problems with the member of staff who was supposed to be dealing with the orders.