Fife Greys Forum

This is the place to chat about your rescued Greyhound.

Fife Greys Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Any one else tired this morning???

Well that was a loooooong nite!! Bambi was totally freaked out by the very loud thunder last nite and absolutely nothing would settle her down. She is still not right poor girl! I would appear that thunder means that she becomes velcroed to my leg too!! However, the up side of it all is that she thouroughly enjoyed sprinting in the snow this morning...yeh she was on the lead I must have cheered many people up as they looked out their windows and saw me attempting to "sprint" after a greyhound in a pair of pink wellies!!lol Ah the joys!!lol Hope anyone else who has been up all nite with a shaking grey manages to make it thru the day too!!lol x

Re: Any one else tired this morning???

Ours ignored it totally fortunately.

Joan - who was wearing the pink wellies?? You or Bambi!!

Karen

I think Bambi would like a pair of pink wellies as despite the fact that she was completely cosied up with only her eyes and nose peeking out she was not nearly so keen on our second walk there...I can only assume her feet were cold!!lol Trust me even if she managed to get a pair we would not look any more ridiculous than we do already all wrapped up!!!lol Even funnier when she decided to go off on one at a dog who decided to run in the snow cos presumably it was having fun!!!lol

Hi Joan,

Oxo's reaction was the very same with the thunder and lightening so I know how you feel!! It didn't bother Abbi though and she also enjoyed the next day frolicking in the snow and jumping around like a nutcase, which resulted in Oxo having what can only be described as a confused look on his face hahaha.

Aww poor Oxo! And u as well!lol Bambi fed up of the snow now...novelty wore off very quickly for her...so now we both wish it would just melt...lol

HI GWEN
I AM GLAD YOU REHOMED OXO I WAS THERE AT THE
KENNELS WHEN YOU PICKED HIM WAS THERE FOR THE
WEEK HELPING AT THE KENNELS. GLAD HE HAS SETTLED
IN WELL.