Fife Greys Forum

This is the place to chat about your rescued Greyhound.

Fife Greys Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Sponsor a Kennel

The sponsor a kennel scheme is being revamped. Signs are going to be put up outside each individual kennel at Baltree and will display all new sponsors names.
Sponsors will also receive a welcome pack similiar to that of Friends of GRF. Letter, certificate from the dogs in their particular kennel etc.
To sponsor a kennel for 12 months costs £10 so if you're stuck for a present for someone how about this? The hounds will love you!
Any questions please don't hesitate to get in contact! (marfykiwi@sky.com)

Michele

Re: Sponsor a Kennel

Hi Michelle. We'd be delighted to sponsor a kennel.

i too will sponsor a dog how do u go abut it please???

I will join it as well.

Is this a one-off £10 or tenner a month? I'd be happy to give a one-off, but already donate monthly to two rescues and have a sizeable greyhound family to support so cant really afford more monthly payments.

Hi, thank you everyone for getting in behind sponsor a kennel! It is a one-off payment of £10 to sponsor a kennel for a year.
As soon as things are sorted I'll let you all know.

Thanks very much again,
Michele

Hi Michelle,

Have sent you a personal email about this

Best wishes to all,

Jenni

amanda
i too will sponsor a dog how do u go abut it please???

Hi Amanda,
can you email me please if you're still interested in sponsoring a kennel?

many thanks,
Michele

John now has the Sponsor a Kennel pages updated so you can see the 15 kennels for sponsoring and their current occupants

Michele

Updated kennel occupants

A million thanks to everyone supporting "sponsor a kennel"
As you've probably all gathered from reading the forum Archie & Sweetie and Bella & Luigi have gone out to great homes. Also been rehomed is Snowie the wee white lurcher. Kennel life didn't agree with her so I really hope this is her forever home as well.
With these rehomings all the dogs are now in the main kennel block which is warmer and in these snowy times much easier for the volunteers.
The changes:
Kennel 3 Paddy and Schultz
12 Paddie and Mariah
14 Zippy and Kerry

As soon as webmaster John is back online he'll get everything updated including Sponors names and additions to Friends of GRF.

Best wishes,
Michele

Re: Updated kennel occupants

Received all my packs yesterday and would just like to say they are great. I'm sure they will be a hit at xmas. Everyone involved has put a lot of work into organising this. Definitely money well spent

Thank you Michele, the Sponsor packs have a arrived safely and will shortly be on their way as Xmas presents. Very well put together - great!