Fife Greys Forum

This is the place to chat about your rescued Greyhound.

Fife Greys Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Luck Number Draw - December 2010

Hi Everyone,

69 Numbers were sold for the December draw giving a prize fund of £138.00, split as £82.80 to GRF and £55.20 to the winner.

As there is no dog walk this month and maybe not for the next two months, we'll need to decide how to make the draws.

Does anyone have any ideas? I could take the stuff to my work and make the draw there. If anyone else has any idea please let me know.

Re: Luck Number Draw - December 2010

Doing the draw at your work seems reasonable to me.

Alternatively, you could pay out the GRF split every month as usual and then catch up on the prize draws at the next walk (whenever that will be).

I don't mind either way provided GRF get their share in a timely fashion.

HI Fiona who won the lottery this month as you did not say who won it. thanks kate

Hi Fiona,

I think your idea to keep it running each month and do the draw at your work is great! That way GRF will still receive their share each month!

Laura

R U Fiona recovery? Check my forum message hen!![:)s[:-)]

Hi Everyone and Merry Christmas

Sorry the lottery draw is late, what with all this snow and Christmas I've been busy. Anyway took all the lottery stuff to work today and got the draw done. Number 71 was drawn belonging to Janet McCurdy. Congratulations Janet. Cheque for £55.20 will be in the post as soon as possible.

If walk is to take place in January the draw will take place then, otherwise I'll do January's draw at work again.

Hi Fiona,
We and all the dogs thank you once again for all the great work that you carry out on our behalf.
We've decided that we'll not have a January walk since the weather is so unpredictable at the moment.
Celia and Jimmy.

Hi Everyone

I'm a bit behind on this lottery but just to let you all know that Janet McCurdy won the December draw but has donated her winnings of £55.20 to GRF. Therefore, for December 2010 GRF receives the entire amount of £138.00. On behalf of all the hounds, thank you so much Janet.

January draw, I'll do this at work next week. I just need to know that the people that pay me at the walks would you like to continue to participate? I can catch up with you re money later just need to know that you want to take part. Email please to let me know one way or other grfluckynumber@yahoo.co.uk.

My spreadsheet is at work re who's to pay, etc so I'll check tomorrow and if you are owe any money and I have your email address you can expect to hear from me

Thanks for all the continued support.