Fife Greys Forum

This is the place to chat about your rescued Greyhound.

Fife Greys Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Sweetie and Archie

Hi everyone just wanted to let you know how lucky we were yesteday to be giving a home to these wonderful Greyhounds,they are an absolute delight so placid and loving,Archie is a character who already follows his new Dad everywhere and my Sweetie is helping me mend my broken heart!thanks to all for the chance, Heather

Re: Sweetie and Archie

Fantastic news again!

Thanks for the update Heather. I think everyone was desperately hoping that Archie and Sweetie would find their forever homes. I hope you all have lots of very happy Christmases together.

Aw that is such great news!!! They are such a lovely pair of hounds!! Hope u are all very happy together and they bring you as much joy as my grey does me! x

YAY YAY YAY CONGRATULATIONS on taking 2 greys into your life esp sweetie and archie-i hear theyve been in for a wee while well done yous,esp in time for all the xmass treats cant be happier to read this xxxxx amanda

Such brilliant news, so glad for Archie and Sweetie !

Hi Heather,
we were at the kennels yday when you collected Archie and Sweetie. That was a really lovely thing you said that A & S were there waiting for you to come along. We just got the feeling that you both were going to be the perfect owners for them and understood about what love they needed having been returned several times.
I hope you have many very happy years together!

Michele

What wonderful news about the nicest pair we have come across. Christine has loved them from the start and would have been their forever home if circumstances had allowed. Only a few weeks ago I caught her sitting in Sweeties basket dishing out mounds of cuddles! She knows they have gone to a good home now - enjoy.

Fantastic news. I am so pleased for them.

Kare, Pat and Ace

Absolutely brilliant news! We're all so happy for Archie and Sweetie after all they have been through.

Steven, Elaine, Lama & Lucy

have thorougthly enjoyed the owning and walking of Archie and Sweetie they have been walked for Scotland and are now recognised in their territory on the shores of the firth of Forth , they have met the resident Roe deer with fawn and " said HELLO " they love digging in the estuary sand and when they are ready i will let them go for a run under extreme human control. yours for Scotland and ' the Grey's '