Fife Greys Forum

This is the place to chat about your rescued Greyhound.

Fife Greys Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Archie and Sweetie

Well thats over 2 weeks now so I thought we would update you all on our lovely dogs.Archie is a real character he is friendly with every new person he meets and is really settled now,we have had one accident in the house when we went xmas shopping,my kitchen unit got a good spray!So we presumed it was Archie as Sweetie would have found that v difficult.
Sweetie is different she is v shy and wary of new people,she reacts to every loud noise and we have to be v careful not to startle her.Goodness knows what she has been through in the past,however she comes to both of us now and we get a real waggy tail in the mornings-they have been a real delight to have and the house is so much better with them in it.We will bring them back up for a visit when the weather improves and Sweeti is more settled.

Re: Archie and Sweetie

good on yous for taking the dogs on they are sweet dogs had the joys of meeting them when we were in not been able to get up to the kennels in ages due to work miss seeing the dogs hope they give you many years of happiness

Aw that is such good news that they are settling in with u I think everyone that met them fell in love with them and it is so nice to hear that they have a loving home now. They will bring u enormous happiness thru the years I am sure!x

took Archie and Sweetie back for a visit and to collect more ' Gusto ' hope the winter weather is kinder in this new year so that the runs for the dogs are free of snow and ice , Celia and Jimmy wish you a happy and Guid Ne'year and hope the RAC got your car going , all the best from us and the hounds .

Hi Heather,
We are so sorry that we missed you.
A very Happy New Year to all four of you.
See you soon.
Celia and Jimmy.

Glad to hear theyve settled in well good on yous for taking 2 on xxxxxxx