Fife Greys Forum

This is the place to chat about your rescued Greyhound.

Fife Greys Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Recycling -----> £££

Coming soon to a greyhound rescue near you £32 raised by recycling 4 used ink cartridges and 3 unwanted phones.
Ten large cans of dog food have already gone to the kennels from recycling aluminium cans. Next time clubcard vouchers are due there should be at least credit for 30 cans.
Please save your empty drinks cans, old phones and ink/toner cartridges for the hounds. They can be left at the kennels or given to Kate, Jimmy or myself on the walks.

Happy hounding,
Michele

Re: Recycling -----> £££

Have been saving up the drinks cans from work, i now have 3 bags of cans which i will bring with me on the next walk or at Baltree with Brhea and Sonic. I have a few items for the tombola or raffle too.

Re: Recycling -----> £££

Hi Jenny,
Brilliant, thank you!
Recycling drinks cans, old mobile phones and ink cartridges has so far enabled over 100 large cans of dog food to be purchased for the homeless hounds.
There are recycling machines at Tesco Dalkeith, Perth and Alloa so if anyone is local to these places we have extra GRF clubcards. (NB the machines do accept food (steel) cans but don't give out clubcard points on these so please recycle them locally yourselves)

Michele