Fife Greys Forum

This is the place to chat about your rescued Greyhound.

Fife Greys Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Stressless - less stress at last!!

At last - we've found something that helps Lofty cope with fireworks. In November we thought he would collapse he was shaking and panting so much despite his DAB diffuser being on full blast for over a week. Then, we saw an advert in Farmer's Weekly while having a cuppa at the farm shop. It was for "Stressless" from Nupafeed and was a supplement to combat stress in gundogs and nervous working dogs. It was available as liquid or pills so, as Lofty hates taking any pills we got the liquid. He started on it on 10th Dec and has been having it added to his breakfast every day. On New Years eve he slept through the neighbours firworks and Dundee's display and only got a little upset when another neighbour let off a screeching air bomb over the house. Last night while having a last stroll at 10pm he only stopped and cocked his ears at someone's rockets going off- usually he would have tried to bolt for home taking me and Minx with him. Laid back Lofty again at last!!!

Re: Stressless - less stress at last!!

Thanks for this post. My big grey is a MASSIVE wimp. I've tried the DAB diffuser & collar in the past without any effect what so ever. I've recently heard that Kalms can be used for stressed/anxious dogs as well & they are a natural/herbal remedy

Re: Stressless - less stress at last!!

thanx for info will need to try them on the next nov 5th